All services below include regular reports and photos, and can be customized to fit your pet’s lifestyle. Photos can also be found on my Instagram and Facebook, so be sure to follow along and see what my current clients are up to!
Initial Consultation – $25
New clients start with an onboarding consultation to meet you and your pets. You can walk me through your daily routine, and make sure I know where the leashes, toys and treats are! I will start getting to know your pet’s personality, and how to customize their care.
Monday through Friday, 11am – 2pm
I only do private, single-family walks, so I can give your dog(s) my full attention! Walks include fresh water, poop pickup and treats, and can be modified to include meals and other pet sitting services if needed.
Going out of town, or can’t make it home for dinner? Pet sitting visits can include walks, meals, fresh water, playtime, clean-up, and other services to keep your animals happy until you get back. Medication can be administered at no extra charge. Visits can also include mail/newspaper pick-up, plant watering, etc.
Additional Info & Policies
- As an alternative to boarding or kenneling, I only do pet sitting services in the client’s home.
- For additional pets, please add $2 per visit.
- My primary service area is within a 5 mile radius of San Pedro. If I’m able to take visits outside of that area, a distance fee will be added.
- Please have a copy of your key ready for me at the time of your initial consultation. Most regular clients allow me to keep a permanent key on file to avoid extra trips, but you may also choose to use your own lockbox. There is a $25 fee for additional meetings, key pick-ups/drop-offs, etc. if needed.
- The best way for new clients to get in touch is via my contact form. This ensures I will have all of your important details at my fingertips when we book your visit!
I have always been committed to keeping my appointments, and expect clients to do the same. But I do understand that life is full of surprises, and sometimes plans change! I allow every client one opportunity to cancel or reschedule a booking without penalty per calendar year. After that, cancellations are eligible for a 75% refund when cancelled within 2-weeks of the service date, or 50% refund within 1-week. Rescheduled visits are subjected to the same cancellation policy, in addition to re-booking the new visit at the regular price. Bookings cut short due to your early return once sitting has commenced will not be refunded.
My clients are important to me, and I like to be available for them! I would hate to have to turn someone away because I’m booked, only to have the original booking cancel. I depend on my regular clients to keep The Vegan Petsitter going, and want to give them that dependability right back!
Questions? Ready to book your Meet & Greet? Let’s get in touch!