All services begin with a free introductory visit to meet you and your pets. You can walk me through your routine, and make sure I know where the leashes, toys and treats are! I will gladly provide my resume and references upon request, please don’t hesitate to ask.
All services below include regular reports and photos, and can be customized to fit the needs of your pets. Photos can also be found on my Instagram and Facebook, so be sure to follow to see what your animals are up to!
I only do private, single-family walks, so I can give your dog(s) my full attention! Walks include fresh water, poop pickup and treats (if mom or dad say it’s ok!) and can be modified to include meals and other pet sitting services if needed.
Going out of town, or can’t make it home for dinner? Pet sitting visits can include walks, meals, fresh water, playtime, clean-up, and other services to keep your animals happy until you get back. Medication can be administered at no extra charge. Visits can also include mail/newspaper pick-up, plant watering, and other basic home care as needed.
$25/first hour, $10 each additional hour
If your pet needs companionship more than activity, maybe a hangout session is the right service for you. These visits definitely include playtime and cuddles, but also allow me time to study while your animals get the benefit of having someone home with them. This type of visit might be ideal for adult cats, pets with separation anxiety, or animals recovering from injury or illness.
Includes all pet sitting services and home care, plus extra hangout time and overnight cuddles. Overnight visits typically include a 12-14 hour sleepover plus a mid-day visit, allowing your animals to stick to their usual routine. Extra time can be added to overnight stays at a discounted rate.
Although most of my clients are dogs and cats, I love the little guys too! I have also taken care of guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, iguanas and chinchillas. If your small animal needs services different from those listed above, please contact me for details and pricing. I am unable to offer boarding, but am happy to care for small animals in your home.
|Dog Park & Other Adventures
Some clients request field trips to the dog park, walks on the strand, visits to the groomer, or (gulp!) the vet, but for their comfort and safety, I prefer to reserve those services until we’ve gotten to know each other a bit – especially for off-leash or car trips. If you are interested in these services, please contact me for more information.
Additional Info & Policies
- A $5 fee per pet may be asked for families with 3 or more animals.
- I only do in-home visits, and I am not able to offer boarding at this time.
- Payment should be received in full at start of service.
- My primary service area is within an approximately 8 mile radius of West Torrance. If my schedule allows me to work outside that area, there may be an additional $5-10 fee per visit. My maximum distance is 15 miles.
- Please have a copy of your key ready for me at the time of your initial consultation. Most regular clients allow me to keep a permanent key on file to avoid extra trips, but you may also elect to use your own lockbox.
- Every client gets one free consultation visit, but there will be a $10 fee for additional meetings, key pick-ups/drop-offs, etc.
- The best way to reach me by far is my contact form for new clients, or text/email for existing clients. I love having a paperless record of our conversations so I can easily refer back to them later if I have questions about caring for your pets. Also, it is much easier for me to reply to text communications between clients or classes rather than returning a phone call, so you will get a much quicker response from me.
- Office hours are from 8am-7:30pm. If you need to reach me after hours, please use email only. I will most likely still respond as soon as I see it!
- If you are interested in services not listed here, please contact me to discuss your needs. I will gladly accommodate custom requests if I am able!