All services begin with a free consultation to meet you and your pets. You can walk me through your routine, and make sure I know where the leashes, toys and treats are!
All services below include regular reports and photos, and can be customized to fit your pet’s lifestyle. Photos can also be found on my Instagram and Facebook, so be sure to follow to see what your animals are up to!
I only do private, single-family walks, so I can give your dog(s) my full attention! Walks include fresh water, poop pickup and treats (if mom or dad say it’s ok!) and can be modified to include meals and other pet sitting services if needed.
Going out of town, or can’t make it home for dinner? Pet sitting visits can include walks, meals, fresh water, playtime, clean-up, and other services to keep your animals happy until you get back. Medication can be administered at no extra charge. Visits can also include mail/newspaper pick-up, plant watering, etc.
$75/night, add-on midday visit for $10
Includes all pet sitting services and home care, plus extra hangout time and overnight cuddles. Overnight visits typically include a 12 hour sleepover plus a mid-day visit, allowing your animals to stick to their usual routine. Extra time can be added to overnight stays at a discounted rate.
$30/first hour, $12 each addt’l hour, 6 hour maximum
If your pet needs companionship more than activity, maybe a hangout session is the right service for you. These visits definitely include playtime, cuddles, and other pet sitting duties, but your animals also get the benefit of having someone home with them for an extended period. This type of visit might be ideal for puppies, kittens, pets with separation anxiety, or animals recovering from injury or illness.
$20/30 min, $30/60 min
Although most of my clients are dogs and cats, I love the little guys too! I’ve taken care of guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, iguanas, birds, and chinchillas. I am unable to offer boarding, but am happy to care for small animals in your home.
|Playdates & Buddy Walks
Does your pup have a lot of play energy, or just need a friend? Although I usually work alone, some clients request that I bring Bruce along on dog walks and sleepovers for extra socialization – he loves to make new friends! Ask me if you’re interested in Bruce becoming your dog’s new BFF, or scheduling a designated playdate.
If you’re looking for something not listed above – from pet taxi to yard cleanup or help administering your pet’s medication – please don’t hesitate to ask. I know that every animal has a unique set of needs, and I’m here to help!
Additional Info & Policies
- As an alternative to boarding or kenneling, I only do pet sitting services in the client’s home.
- For additional pets, please add $5 per visit.
- My primary service area is within a 10 mile radius of San Pedro. If I’m able to take visits outside of that area, I will add a $5 distance fee for a maximum of 15 miles.
- Please have a copy of your key ready for me at the time of your initial consultation. Most regular clients allow me to keep a permanent key on file to avoid extra trips, but you may also choose to use your own lockbox.
- Every client gets one free consultation visit, but there will be a $20 fee for additional meetings, key pick-ups/drop-offs, etc. if needed.
- The best way for new clients to get in touch is via my contact form. This ensures I will have all of your important details at my fingertips when we book your visit!
Questions? Ready to book your Meet & Greet? Let’s get in touch!